SIMULATE AT THE SPEED OF DESIGN
Reduce the Risk of Costly Late Design, Manufacturing Changes
Virtual Global Event | 28 June, 2023 | 10:30 AM IST
When applied early in the development cycle, CAE, FEA simulation technologies can rapidly accelerate the creation of high performance, profitable products. But we know how hard is to choose the right simulation solution and implement it effectively when you have limited resources.
Whether you are completely new to CAE, FEA simulation or looking to expand your company’s capabilities, join our free virtual event and learn from your peers and Altair’s experts how a mixture of software, support and know-how can help you to be more efficient and effective in how you develop new products.
- Presentations from small-medium business customers of Altair, covering how they successfully implemented simulation in their product development workflow.
- Generative Design, Concept development, topology optimization or design for manufacture in Inspire.
- Rapid structural analysis in SimSolid for parts or large assemblies.
- Drop test, thermal, CFD, fatigue or combined multiphysics analysis in SimLab manufacturing feasibility.
- Process Simulation with Inspire Cast, Inspire Form.
Who should attend?
- Engineers in the Design Department, Design Managers, Heads of Design.
- If you use 3D CAD and are considering implementing CAE/FEA simulation for the first time, or
- Utilise CAD embedded CAE/FEA simulation tools but running into challenges with speed and accuracy, or
- CAE Engineers, Analysts, Head of CAE Department.
- Wanting to take the next step and explore multiphysics analysis,
- Managers of allied departments, dependent on CAE department or outsourcing simulation.
Register now to save your spot Click Here